Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The house is all ready for our company and weekend...not so much me. I made the chili this morning then cleaned. Everything is bright and shiny, but I'm definitely not. I'll soon go take my shower and spruce myself up and then sit and relax and read until they arrive.
Richard had 5 things to get at the store this morning and he left at 8 something with Wolf. He's not back yet and it's almost 11. He loves to meander around the stores. I would have been there and back in 1 hour and it takes 20 minutes to and from the store. That is why I really hate to go to the store with him. For him it is a fun experience..for me it's get what you came for and get out!
It's bright and sunny today and should reach the 50s. I do need to sweep off the deck so the dogs won't keep dragging leaves in with them. Have a fabulous turkey day if I don't get around to posting tomorrow. It will be very busy around here! gobble..gobble

No comments: