Breakfast is over and I just started our appetizer...asparagus wrapped in salami and provolone. The asparagus is cooling and then I'll assemble the rest. I'm also having ham, creamed new potatoes with peas, Under the Sea salad and Strawberry Fool for dessert....a very easy meal. I made the dessert and salad yesterday. We love that salad...I always made it at Easter and it was my Sister's recipe, so I treasure it even more now. One year I took it to Bob and Heather's and Heather's dumb ass brother made fun of the "green jello shit". I never really liked him anyway, but after that I could barely abide his presence!
It's a nice, sunny day down here and we may just eat outside..depending on how cool it is around 6.
I just talked to Madison and Dan is definitely coming home today. Anne called me on the way to the hospital and she was hoping, but wasn't sure. Max got sick last night and she was washing sheets in the middle of the night. She is about at her wit's end coming and going from home to hospital. I hope they have a peaceful day when Dan gets home.
Happy, peaceful day to all of my many readers......later
No comments:
Post a Comment