Saturday, June 20, 2009
The Open
Glad it happened yesterday, but today may be another washout...at least this afternoon. Down here another hot one. I got Cheyenne in so she will not be out in the sun all day as she was yesterday. We're off to the gym and then need to run some errands. I'm going to bake a cake when I get home for tomorrow. It's just a yellow cake, but then you cut it in half and fold in whipped cream and strawberries and spread on bottom half and then repeat on top. I've made it before and it's very good...Barefoot Contessa recipe. Richard will be coming over and I'm grilling vegetable, steaming corn and shrimp and sliced tomatoes for the salad. Tonight I'm making a pizza so I need to make the dough this afternoon. Later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment