Sunday, January 10, 2010
No NY Times in 3 Days
I don't miss the daily ones so much, I do need my Sunday Times. We called and he promised to have it here by noon. I guess it's good we're snowed in because between my stupid back and my cough, I don't feel like going out and about. I hope to get out tomorrow to see the chiropractor. I really need to clean this house. I was sad last night watching the Bengals and then the Eagles also lost...bummer! The Vols play Kansas this afternoon after losing 4 players. I'm glad, however the they got rid of them. Anyone that stupid...seniors even...deserve to be sacked. There is a web site you may want to try....wildearthtv.com and then go to Lily the black bear. She is about to give birth and there is a camera in her den. I got the web site, but couldn't pull up Lily. I'll keep trying. .....later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment