Saturday, July 24, 2010
Totally Miserable
The weather, not me. I thought we might go to the movies, but there is nothing on that I really care about seeing. I'm not sure what we'll do, but whatever it is it will be inside. Over 100 today. Yesterday after the workout I went to the pool and just stayed there for a long time. Right now I'm doing the sheets, mattress cover, etc. We're going to turn the mattress and that's about the most exciting thing I can come up with. I have no idea what I'll make for dinner, but I am going to make a peach tart or cobbler later. I think we're probably going to Linda and Vics tomorrow. I told her I would bring a peach something or other and she's going to do an ante pasta. .....later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment