Sunday, September 19, 2010
Football
Lots of games on yesterday. Some good news, some not so good. Va. Tech won, Ohio State won, Auburn barely sneaked by Clemson, WVU won, Vols lost along with Notre Dame. I'm mostly happy about the outcomes. We went to Sam's yesterday and I stocked up on beef for the freezer. I got 2 chuck roasts, ground beef and stew beef. We're set for quite awhile. Today I'll be making stuffed shells with Italian sausage (turkey) and ground beef plus sauce I froze when I made my eggplant dish. We watched Letters from Juliet last night on pay to view. It was really good, but definitely a chick flick. R. liked it. There are so many movies out or coming out that I want to see. We still hope to see The American and Town and I can't wait to see Catfish. It's not here yet. We probably won't get to the movies this week as we have things to do around here before we leave for Williamsburg on Thursday......Colts and Giants tonight and also the new HBO series about Atlantic City..can't wait for that.....later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment