I figured when I had trouble and then Muir and Jerry didn't blog it must be that, so you are all forgiven. I also blogged one day but it didn't publish. Today it's fine now, but showers expected later. I'm not sure what we're doing...first the Farmer's Market and then we need to pick up milk. I told R. we had one downstairs in the other refrigerator, but we didn't so we need to get that. Maybe we'll have lunch out. I started another book..The Kitchen Daughter and I loved the one I just finished. Half Broke Horses by Jeanette Walls. The author is writing about her family mainly her mother and grandmother. It takes place on ranches and other places in Arizona and this grandmother did it all...tended the ranch, went to college, learned to fly, raised kids, broke horses, taught school...a must read and one of NYTimes 10 best books.
1 comment:
Did you read the first memoir by Jeanette Walls? I have Half Broke Horses but I haven't read it yet. One of these days. Mrs. Kohl (Anne) says hello! She'd love to see you when she's in Columbus this next week or two visiting Eric.
Post a Comment