Saturday, June 25, 2011

They're Gone

They left at 10 and I'm really going to miss them..especially Max, though Mazie was a joy to have around.  Max and I were both teary when they pulled away.  They got in last night at 10:30 and we saw their pictures from the trip on the computer.  Madison is going to a concert tonight and is very excited as she has tickets to meet her after the show.  Yesterday R. went to the store and when he was coming upstairs from the garage and basement there was a brown recluse spider on the steps.  He tried to get it but missed.  I got on line and read all about them and was determined not to go down those steps for anything.  Later Max and I went to swim at Linda's and when we left I drove directly to Lowe's to get sticky spider traps.  R. put them around several areas downstairs.  I'm hoping we catch it.  An old friend stopped by in the afternoon and we had a nice visit with her...even played a game of Sorry.  Max, Anne, Madison and I played a game this morning.  Let me just say I am "Sorried" out!! It will take a bit to get my house back in shape, but that's no biggie.  I think I'll just hang around the rest of the day.  I'm reading The Lincoln Lawyer on my Kindle.  I haven't gotten very far, so will make some progress on that...later...

No comments: