Sunday, November 20, 2011
Third Time's a Charm
We finally saw Money Ball yesterday. It was really good, but unless you like baseball you wouldn't want to see it. We had lunch at Chili's and then got gifts at Barnes and Nobel for Eric. After the movie we browsed around Tuesday Morning. I picked up 2 children's books and glass cleaner that is advertised as non-streak. Today I'll be wrapping gifts to take to Virginia and doing a few other chores. We have decided not to close the awning before we go. The weather is supposed to be nice and warm and we hate to close it so will wait until snow is predicted. Today and tomorrow in the 70s. I guess we'll be watching the Bengals this afternoon as well as the President's cup. It is being replayed and we didn't see it last night. ....later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment