Sunday, January 1, 2012
Happy New Year's
We had a very quiet, but pleasant evening last night. Our good buddy, Baxter showed up around 4 and stayed around for several hours, but left when it got dark. He returned around 9 and I just kept him here. I didn't want him out in the dark with coyotes around. He is a golden retriever, but still...He spent the night with us and left in the early hours, but returned a bit ago. I put a note in a little baggie with my phone number and name on it. I'm hoping his people will see it attached to his collar and give me a call. Anyway, we had fondue and prosecco and watched some football with good results..Cincinnati and Auburn both won and we watched the ball drop and then went to bed about 12:30. Today I'll be making my pork and sauerkraut ala Julia Child and mashed potatoes...later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment