Sunday, March 24, 2013

Looking Forward...

This weather sucks!  Rained off and on yesterday and today is just rain with no off.  I do have something exciting to look forward to.  Anne, Madison, Max and Mazie are coming down on Friday on their way south to Hilton Head and Clemson and guess what??? I'm going with them!!  R mentioned it to me on Friday night and thought I should tag along.  I asked Anne yesterday and she is all for it.  I'm really looking forward to being with them as I don't get much time especially with Madison.  R. will stay here and watch Mazie and he's fine with that.  I will be gone for our 29th anniversary and Easter but we'll celebrate later.  I have Molly Maids coming here tomorrow, Tuesday I need to get a haircut and do a bit of shopping and return my books as they'll be due when I'm gone.  I'm hoping the weather is going to improve.  Tonight spinach/cheddar souffle for dinner...later....

No comments: