Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Happy 2nd Birthday to Miss Eva Rae Egbert!!!!!
I can't wait to see her on Thursday. We would have been there today, but we had to coordinate her birthday with the Memorial Service for Richard on Saturday. We'll go to Columbus on Thursday and then to Pittsburgh on Saturday, comeing back to Columbus on Sunday for a few more days. I'm hoping it is nice in Columbus so the birthday girl and go to the zoo today. I'm off to the library soon and then a few more errands before coming back here. I have ironing to do. Yesterday afternoon we went to Richards and bagged his clothes. We willed 6 large lawn bags bull and filled about 4 others with things for Salvation Army and 4 others were garbage with more to do. We were exhausted, both physically and emotionally when we got home. Nice day here, so far but humid.....later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment