Tuesday, December 16, 2014
Dead Kindle
My Kindle battery totally died and so far I can't locate a new one. Yesterday was so nice. I can't tell you how nice it is to walk outside and feel the warm sunshine! It was a perfect temperature. You could sit in the sun without getting too hot..just perfect. Years ago when we were here we ate at Aruba and I had the best crab salad. I wasn't sure if we could find it because I didn't remember the name of the restaurant. We found it and I had the same wonderful salad. It was loaded with crab and shrimp. Richard had PEI mussels, Tommie had conch chowder and Jim had escargot. All delicious. I took a picture of Jim with a Margarhiti because he doesn't drink...it was a rarity. Today we're going to find a place where they used to live years ago and check out that area. It's another nice start to the day except for the damn coffee pot. It won't stay on so after the coffee is brewed it shuts off and we can't figure it out so we just zap it. ......later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment