Thursday, December 17, 2015
Crazy Damn Phone
My phone crashed last week and after trying all sorts of fixes, it was determined that I needed a new SIM card..fast forward to last evening. I got a text from Joel. I was surprised but sent a reply and it also went through. What is going on. Something similar happened to my last phone. It died and after many calls, etc. A new phone was sent to me but all of a sudden the old phone started working. It did finally die for sure. Raining today and we've planned to go to a movie and lunch but Richard thinks something is going on with a tooth so may be heading to the dentist instead. I got everything wrapped yesterday and got my house cleaned. Tomorrow...haircut, chiropractor and shop for party food for the weekend. .....later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment