Thursday, April 28, 2016

Trip to the Doctors

Richard woke up yesterday with a swollen foot and redness on one toe. I was on my way out when he showed me. I told him to call the doctor and off I went. When I got home I asked him what the doctor said. He didn't say because Richard hadn't called. Then he was just going to call the appointment desk but I told him to call his doctor direct. When he did they wanted to see him immediately. He got a shot of antibiotics, a new dressing on the foot and rxs to boot. He has to soak foot in Epson salt solution once a day, New dressing daily and an antibiotic. He also got a task task from the nurse. Hopefully he's on the right road. Rains last night. It started shortly after I got to bed. I think today should be nice. We'll be leaving one week from today so I need to start planning. I need a haircut and also need to find someone to water plants while we're gone....later
.

No comments: