Tuesday, July 5, 2016
Damn..Stung
I put food out for hummingbirds and put my hand on railing of deck and got stung. When I lifted my hand I saw nothing, but I've been stung before and no pain like this. That was 30 minutes ago and the pain hasn't subsided at all. It feels like there is a knife in my hand. I called my Dr. but she's not in yet but left a message. I'll ice it and go from there. Richard has appointment this morning so I'll be dropping him off later. Yesterday I started in on my dressing room. I just made a small dent and the room looks like a tornado went through, but I have 3 bikes to drop off at Karma this morning. I'm getting rid of all of my crafting stuff and there is some really good stuff in those boxes. ....later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment