Tuesday, August 9, 2016

A/C Woes

We came home from the gym yesterday to a too warm house. Yep, our a.c. is out and not just out but dead. I called our guy who has worked on it ans the furnace but got no answer so called another guy. He was out here within a short time and gave us the verdict. While he was here our first guy called. We got a 3800. Price from the first guy. The other guy is coming out around noon so we'll see what his price is. Thankfully we have two systems in this house so sleeping was no problem. It really wasn't that bad out here thanks to our ceiling fans. Carolyn is coming to clean this morning. I'll have her do the front of the house first where it's not bad this morning, saving our bedroom for last with coolness. Not much else going on. I'll put our delicious pasta salad together for dinner....later

No comments: