Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Tuesday Recap

Left yesterday morning for Richard's appointment to get his root canal, dropped him off and I headed to the liquor store and then to Sam's. I was back at dentist's where I waited for 2 more hours for him. 800.$$ later we headed home. That amount was just half of total cost but insurance will cover the rest. Last evening we were ready to watch Jeopardy when I got a phone call from Bob and Heather who we haven't seen in years. We went on many a camping adventure with them and their kids and also to Yellowstone with them. As their two kids were growing up they got busy with their activities and their way of life changed. Tess us now in college and Ben is a busy sophomore in high school. Bob and Heather were in Marysville for dinner when they called. They brought dessert over and we spent the next few hours catching up and recapping old times. It was great to see them!! ..I do keep up with them and the kids via Facebook..Today a bit cooler here with even better weather coming in the next few days....later

No comments: