Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Brrr!!

I know we are not close to the coldest place around but I'm tired of winter already! Yesterday I went out for gas and a few things at Kroger's but didn't do much toward unpacking,etc. I'll do that and get things back in order. I went to hospital and took the NY times Sunday puzzle with me and we worked on that. Not sure when R will be released but hope soon!!...Now for kitty news..She loves curling up on my lap in the evening but when I get up to tend the fire she won't stay on my chair. Last night she just waited for my return by sitting on the side table. I have tried many times to get her to sleep with us but other than her first night with us, she never has. Last night shortly after I climbed in bed she jumped up and stayed all night right next to my leg. I looked at the clock at 5:15 and she meowed and jumped on my night table so we got up. She followed me to the bathroom and I haven't seen her since....Time for more coffee.....later

No comments: