Friday, February 9, 2018
Olympics!
I always look forward to watching some great events when Olympics time rolls around. We watched some skating last night and will watch some this weekend. Also Pebble Beach golf this weekend which is always fun. Today will be nice with temps in 50s before we get hit with lots of rain. Yesterday Richard and I headed out in different directions...he to Walmart and I to Knoxville. I went to Public to get Limon Clamato juice which makes delicious bloddy Mary's!! We discovered it last year when Walmart had it but now Public is the only sore carrying it. From there I went to Target, The Fresh Market, Bed, Bath and Beyond and then Bank of America to get cash. At home I made delicious chicken soups...chicken, one with noodles and rice, the other with chicken and gnocchi. Richard loved it so we'll have that again tonight which makes me happy..no Friday cooking. Later I'll head to gym and a stop at Post Office to mail packages to the two youngest grand babies for Valentine's Day. The older kids just get a card.....later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment