Friday, May 18, 2018
Anticipation!!
I'm waiting for texts from Maggie or Muir that they have made it to the ferry and it is running. Weather with high wins was threatening and if the ferries can't run they will play a waiting game to see if they'll run today. If not they will have to get rooms in the mainland😣. In all of the years when I was going there I don't think We ever had a problem with ferries not running! My fingers are crossed for a crossing today!!!.....I will be dropping Richard off for his appointment with his technologist and I'll pick up a pizza for dinner...I'll be during the wedding tomorrow as it starts at 4:30 and I've been sleeping until after 6 all week. Many years ago Anne and I were in her college tours when Charles and Diana got married. We set out alarm to wake up and watch!!.....later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment