Friday, December 14, 2018

On a Rant...

Trump! I know this isn't nice but I can't wait to see him in an orange jump suit!.....When I was in 4th grade we were sitting in our classroom with our coats on waiting for the bell to ring and dismissing us for Christmas vacation. Our teacher then told us Santa Claus wasn't real!!! Recently a third grade teacher told her class the same thing! She was fired. My teacher should have been fured! I didn't believe her and I had proof! That Christmas I got a hair brush with black bristles and Santa had used it...white hair in my new brush!!...I loved that teacher but after that I changed my mind. I couldn't understand why she would tell us such a thing.....what was her purpose!?!.....yesterday was sunny and would have been a p urgent day to do our leaves but he didn't show up. Today it is raining!....Tomorrow our tree goes up!....later

No comments: