Friday, January 25, 2019

TGIF

Looking forward to getting out new bed! Some of the new sheets came yesterday....Richard has eye appointment this morning but nothing I need to do....Every morning when I get up Whiskers is waiting for me. She comes into the bathroom with me and then runs to get tower where she waits for her treat. This morning no kitty. I called her..nothing! Finally I went down to basement/garage. As soon as I got to bottom of steps I heard her meow!!. She was locked in cold, dark basement all night!😢 I went down there about 6 last evening to get something and she obviously snuck in behind me.....poor baby!......I finished reading Becoming. It was really good and made me so sad to have to face the reality of our current president and his cronies in the white house.I think of the white house staff and how they loved the Obama's and who they are serving now...very depressing......later

No comments: