Monday, February 25, 2019

My Weekend

Saturday started out ok with the exception of rain which had been falling all week. I went down to the basement to get some things out of the freezer and happy that all was dry. I watched my cooking shows, are lunch while watching the Vols. All was good until Richard went to basement to get a washer to repair kitchen faucet. He called me to come down...lots of water in basement!😬 Fortunately we have a wet/dry vacuum so I used that and got a lot vacuumed up but not much else to do while rain continued. It did finally stop in late afternoon. Next tragedy but when Vol s lost😡. We settled down to watch golf and hope for the best. It rained more through the night. I was so surprised when I went down to check on damage and basement was completely fry!! Go figure!! Sunday was a beautifully sunny day. As it turned out February was the wettest month on record for our area. Knoxville is a mess with roads under water!! Maryville fared much better. A sunny week ahead😊😊.

No comments: