Forty five years ago today it was Easter and snowing in Cincinnati. I was in the hospital in labor with Anne. She wasn't born yet...not until about 3 in the afternoon. The first of my lovely chilluns! Happy day.
Muir left this morning around 10. We really had a nice time. It is cold here today and I plan to curl up with my book and relax.
Richard made Margaritas yesterday afternoon and just as he was blending them our blender died. After a tasty dinner of scallops, asparagus and salad Richard was going to make Grasshoppers for Muir and I realized we had no blender. He immediately set of for K-Mart. He got that and I needed a new hand mixer as my old one only would go on the fastest setting. The evening was saved and we had the scrumptious grasshoppers. Today in the paper Target had the blender he just bought for 7 dollars less so he's taking the one back to K-Mart. We didn't even use the new jar as our old one fit.
I have physical therapy on my knee tomorrow. I think I overdid it yesterday going to the gym and then doing a lot of other walking. It's sore today.
Tomorrow is our 25th wedding anniversary. We will go to dinner in Knoxville tomorrow evening. Later.....
No comments:
Post a Comment