Saturday, March 14, 2009

Rainy Day

It has been raining all day. The dogs went out this morning and we dried them off. They haven't been out since. I hope it quits soon so they can go back out. After the gym we came home for lunch and have been watching golf and I have been working on my jigsaw puzzle which I started last week. I'm almost finished and will take a picture of it when I finish. I haven't done a jigsaw puzzle in ages. When the kids were small we did them on the dining room table and the cats loved knocking the pieces off the table onto the floor. When I was teaching I got puzzles and we would work on them. The kids loved doing them. I got one a few weeks ago at a hobby store and have enjoyed doing it. Richard won't help me.
We watched Rachel Getting Married last night and I loved it!! Richard didn't like it nearly as much as I. Tonight we'll watch Milk.
It will soon be cocktail time and I'm doing brie with bread and fruit. Yum!! Later....

No comments: