Saturday, August 28, 2010

Flute and Violin

Two hours of this was a bit much. It is perfect music to listen to while lying in a tent or around a campfire, or just background music that is serene. The flute player is a Cherokee playing native flutes of all sizes and keys and the violinist is a woman who plays classical violin and is very talented. Next week the concert is Grassabillies...talk about one end of the spectrum to the other! On reading news..I ordered my Kindle. It is back ordered so I hope I get it before we go on vacation. We booked a resort in the Berkshire Mountains for the week of October 22nd. We may try to find a getaway sometime soon. Not sure what today will bring. I made a rice/citrus salad this morning and a peach cobbler. If we go to the lake I'll take that with us. ....later....

No comments: