Thursday, August 12, 2010

Idiot Neighbors

This rental house in our neighborhood has been an eyesore for quite awhile. The couple living there kept their dog tied out barking in all kinds of weather. There were toys and junk strewn all over the yard, yadda, yadda, yadda. Just recently the grass had not been cut and it looked like no one was there. They abandoned the place and left the dog and cats inside!! Three of the neighbors (us and 2 others) took the bull by the horns and called authorities. The SPCA came and got the animals and I finally contacted the owner of the house who lives in North Carolina. However they filed for bankruptcy and I have the name of the mortgage company holding it. I'll be calling them this morning and then going on from there. It's always something. Later I'll be going to the gym...R. going to Walmart and then the gym and this morning I'm going to be doing some housework. Last night we had thunder storms and quite a bit of rain.....later....

No comments: