Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Charter Woes
Several months ago Charter changed their email format and we hated it. Well, it crashed and they went back to the old ones and that made us happy. Yesterday it popped up again and so far it seems to be staying and we really don't like it. I got an email from Maggie showing the quilt Muir is making for Eva, but it wouldn't come up. Other things are very confusing and before anyone says it me because they know I am technically challenged..others are having difficulties as well. Today our workout will be chucking wood up and stacking it. We'll be doing this in between rain and snow...rain yesterday, dry today, rain and snow tomorrow. I also want to clean the deck of sunflower seeds, but it may be too wet. Not much else going on...watched The Good Wife and Downton Abbey last night. We had prerecorded the latter.....later..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment