Thursday, January 13, 2011
It's 12 degrees!
We're going to Walmart this morning, but our drive and road are still icy. It hasn't been above freezing since the snow and won't get there today. Normally I wouldn't go with R., but I haven't been out of the house since Friday and I need to get out. We may stop at Ross because I need to find some cute summer tops. R. can't believe that I don't have more than I need, but I don't. We may also look at some tile that we were going to look at on Saturday, but couldn't get out. Muir, I'm assuming the cancer scare for Zeke was just a scare since he is having knee surgery next week. We'll be thinking of the poor boy. When these things happen you wish you had a little dog...carrying big ones out is such a chore!....later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment