Saturday, July 23, 2011
Another Cold Start
I'm joking, but that was the title of a blog I sent not too long ago. I have no remembrance of a cold start in the not too far past. R. is leaving to go and finish Richard's deck. He had to quit yesterday because the device kept getting clogged. He was dripping wet when he got back. I had thoughts of going to the Farmer's Market this morning, but I'm not sure I want to brave the heat. I haven't been outside yet. I slept until 7:30. As soon as I get dressed I'll go out and water and then make a decision about the market. No plans for the day except we'll go to Captain D's for lunch. We have a coupon for a free fish sandwich. I can't think of anything else we need or want to do. I'll most likely just read my book and also try to figure out what to fix for dinner.....later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment