Monday, July 25, 2011

Flash Flash, Boom, Boom

Storms last night and again this morning.  Jack should be here to cut the grass, but it's very wet, though sunny at the moment with more rain expected around noon.  Not sure if he will come or not.  Tomorrow we drive up 75 to meet Anne half-way to pick Madison up.  We will see Harry Potter on Wednesday.  R. is going to Walmart this morning.  I was out earlier doing some weeding and watching the humming birds do their ballet/fight for territory.  I can't seem to get it across to them that we have 2 feeders and they can each have one.  It's the 2 females or maybe there are 3 who perform for me every morning.  The male is still here and he always seems to go to one particular feeder when they aren't around.  The bird lady in our paper says the males start their migration south in July, but he is still around. I need to fold my laundry and then shower....later....

No comments: