Thursday, August 11, 2011
Girl Time
Yesterday was fun. We had out picnic in the Smokies and Eric got in about an hour of tubing before we left for the aquarium. We all enjoyed that and went home through Gatlinburg. I hadn't been up there in quite a while and saw several new buildings, etc. Today is going to be a lot of fun. I'll be heading over to Linda's and from there we'll go to see The Help and then to eat somewhere. Linda has to choose since it's her birthday. R. has Eric for the day and doesn't know what he'll do with him to keep him occupied. I had hoped that they would go out with Richard for lunch, but Richard has an appointment with his trainer at the gym and doesn't want to resceedule it. Anyway..I'll be gone until later this afternoon. I'm anxious to hear from Muir and Maggie about PIB. Anne called me on her way home last night so I've heard from her....later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment