Friday, August 5, 2011
Late Posting..Sorry.
I left the house at 9 for my appointment and then went to Walmart and Walgreens and then got gas. I got home in time to watch the View and eat lunch. This afternoon I'm going to clean the veggies and then remove everything from my counters and spray for the damn ants!! I can't get rid of them and I'm too cheap to pay $125. for the exterminator to come out. While I'm bitching I might as well bitch about the heat. At least we have a/c. This afternoon I'll just relax and watch Tiger at the Firestone. I just read about Muir and Jim's night at the Paul McCartney concert. She had an amazing time and they had good seats and invitation into the VIP suite from a friend of a friend. She said he did 35 songs and was on for 2 1/2 hrs. non-stop. Tomorrow I'll likely not blog because we leave around 8 to pick up Eric in Virginia. Here are a few more pictures from my trip to Cincy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment