Tuesday, August 20, 2013
Library and Kroger's
Went to the library and loaded up on books and a few dvds to take on our trip to Va. Saw an old friend there who also taught in Blount County. Did vegetables this morning and made dip and am going to do receipts in a minute and that will free me up to read this afternoon. It's cloudy, but no rain yet. I have to say that in spite of all of the complaining I've done about the rain this summer, it's been unusually cool and comfortable with not a lot to complain about. This time last year we were in Colorado enjoying the mountain coolness as people in Tennessee were sweltering in one of the hottest summers ever. This summer is flying by and soon it will be September and I'll start complaining of the cold! ....later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment