Friday, August 30, 2013
Finally Summer
We really haven't had much of the summer heat and humidity this summer, but now that fall is approaching it gets hot and humid. Yesterday afternoon we put our a/c on for one of the first times this year. In book news I'm about to finish a good book..Imperfect Bliss by Susan Fales-Hall. It is funny, very today and a real page turner. This author also wrote One Flight Up which I will look for when I go to the library. Football weekend. I'm really looking forward to the Vols and hoping Butch Jones has what it takes. We're due for a good coach and a good team. We won't see the game as it is only on pay to view. Va. Tech plays tomorrow and we do get that, but I'm almost afraid to watch. If Alabama puts in their first string it's liable to be a blood bath. That's all I have.....lat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment