Thursday, June 18, 2015
Cleaning Up
Didn't do a lot yesterday..just relaxed. I did go to drs. And all is well..no more hip pain and then did a grocery run. Very hot but rain expected today. I'm more in the groove today. Did the laundry and making strawberry shortcake for tonight. When Richard unpacked yesterday, he was missing his hearing aids. I was sure he told me he had put them in his suitcase but couldn't find them. I looked through my stuff but not there. I tested Tim and asked him to look. They were tearing the house apart looking. I decided to look in his bag and there they were. It was a black case in a black lined bag. Tim asked if we could split the finder's fee. Richard is off to dentist..I need to get busy.....later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment