Sunday, June 14, 2015

Having Fu

Fun ibn spite of my hip pain. It got so bad on Saturday  that I finally  gave in and decided to go to the ER. After questioning me more, Jeff thought it was bursitis. He called the doctor the doctor on call and said he would likely put me on an oral steroid.Jeff called in and I started ibn that.Combined with Percocet, I am doubling much better. I'll st keep my appointment on Wednesday at home to make sure. Other than that so glad we're came yup and so glad to step in for my sister's absence.She and Mel wot be busting their buttons with pride for Olivia. Not only was she valedictorian giving a fun and great speech but also won the Founder's Award and other earlier in the week. The after party at their  house was  lots of fun..weather cooperated in spite of possible rain. They had about 150 people.many of Olivia;s friends spending the night. Now we're are in Ashburn for Carolinbe;s graduation tomorrow evening. We'll head home Tuesday morning. ..later

No comments: