Wednesday, July 29, 2015
Heat, Heat, etc.
So tired of this heat! Some relief expected tomorrow. As soon as I finish this I need to go out and water plants. Took Baxter to vets yesterday for his yearly checkup and shots. I had planned to do some ironing but didn't get around to it. That will wait until the weekend. The coffee cake is wrapped and in the freezer. I'm making a noodle, Asian salad for dinner and Richard will get a salmon filet to go with it. The pork tacos were really good. About the coffee cake..I baked it in an angel food cake pan like In a did when she made it. If I make it again I'll use loaf pans. It's a pain to grease and flour angel food pan and not as easy to get out after baked. Flowers are calling for water....later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment