Wednesday, July 15, 2015
Stormy Tuesday
The Day started off calmly enough but soon changed. At first it was the wind! It was really strong so Richard lowered our awning. Then the torrential rains came. Richard had a drs.appointment and when I dropped him off it was really coming down. I headed to Target, but no way could I leave the car. Instead I used the time to call Linda. I hadn't talked to her for quite awhile. As I ended our call, the rain had lessened so that I finally went in. When I left Target it was barely coming down. I made a stop at the post office and then picked Richard up. We went on to Knoxville and had lunch at Olive Garden. After that a stop at Trader Joe's and on home under blue skies. We got home and it got darker by the minute and all tv channels were on weather with heavy storms and tornado warnings all around us. Fortunately for us we only got heavy winds. By 6:30 all was fine for us..not so in surrounding counties. It's calm today. I'm headed out to get a haircut and Richard has a dentist appointment. ....later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment