Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Nicole Wallace

If anyone wants to know where I am at 4 pm on a weekday you can find me in front of the tv watching Nicole Wallace. Yesterday she was showing the myriad of tweets Trump had sent over the weekend and she called Trump "President Prickly Pants". I first saw her when she was on The View and I liked her comments there and though she was a Republican, she was moderate and made sence. She was fired from the View for not being controversial enough. That and headlight humor attracted me. ...Moving on...all of a sudden I got up yesterday with lots of leg pain and I guess it's siatica...damn! Richard has it and it seems I have it also! .....Watched Secrets of the Zoo last night and sorry to learn that next Sunday will be the last episode. It had been a great look into the Columbus Zoo! It has been an excellent program showing the great work done by zoos in preserving our wonderful animals and research in preserving many species!.....later

No comments: