Monday, August 27, 2018

Sadness

I woke up yesterday to hear that John MCCain had passed away. He was a great man and believed that reaching across the aisle was crucial to get things done. He will be missed and I can only hope that his influence will make a difference!......Now into the homegrown and frustration....So..let me preface this by saying that Richard loves to walk around in his bare feet and this practice has caused me major frustration! A few years ago he put a bunch of papers in our outdoor fire pit. He walked out on the deck to check on the progress and stepped on some members causing 2nd degree burn in his bare foot! Another time he stepped on something cutting his foot and bleeding in our bedroom carpet. Of course I had to clean it up. Saturday night he went down to the den to empty the dehumidifier and I got ready for bed and turned in. I was awakened by my idiot husband telling for me to come help him. He was bleeding profusely from his foot. I sprung into action and got the bleeding stopped and the foot heavily bandaged! I changed the dressing yesterday and saw the hash in his foot.  Ofcourse there was blood all over the carpet and I was left to clean it up!😬😠 My last words were to tell him he was never to walk outside or downstairs in his barefeet!! Men!!......later

No comments: