Wednesday, March 13, 2019

A Sick President

...And I mean mentally sick. After calling Him Cook TimApple he first said he actually called him Tim Cook Apple but said the Cook was said quickly and later he sent a long tweet about this! I'm sure many people have made a mistaken slip and just laughs and let's it go. Only a sickle would find it necessary to make a big deal if a minor slip! While I'm on to the pres, he wanted to name his personal pilot for his Trump plane the head of the FAA! That was mixed and we now have an interim head of the FAA!.....Moving on..Yesterday we went to Sam's and then lunch at Olive garden. It's always fun to see new things at Sam's. Today I have a follow up dentist appointment and tomorrow it's Whisker's turn at the doctors for her yearly appointment. Last year she had a reaction to get shots and I had to take her back...Hoping no bad reaction this year!.....later

No comments: