Monday, March 4, 2019
The Weekend
We had one dry day...Saturday and I got some work done in the beds. Cut out lots of dead brush. Sunday...more rain and this morning is dry but cold. Happily watched the Vol s beat Kentucky! We have two games this week to end the regular season...Yesterday evening I made beef fried rice. I was excited when I found a bag of veggies for fried rice at Krogers. It saved buying separate veggies..but...too many carrot pieces and too large, lots of red cabbage which I never put in fried rice and too much broccoli. No Chinese veggies which I typically use. I won't be buying that again...Got tired of kitty waking me up around 4 with her meowing so closed out bedroom door Saturday night. She did go to the door meowing but have up and I went back to sleep. Last night..no meowing. I hate to keep her out but she has the rest of the house!!....later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment