Sorry, but I can't keep my opinions to myself. I finally went on Pres. Obama's web site and offered my sage advice. I told him to Rein in Pelosi and Reid and to keep his spine stiff. I am so over the egos of both democrats and republicans. It is very imperative to get a stimulus package passed and one without so much pork. No spending bill is ever going to be pork free, but some pork is inevitable and some also is good. It seems to me that Pelosi and Reid had no spine when Bush was president. They gave him everything he wanted. Now they seem to want to run and show and tell the President what he can and cannot do. The Republicans resent this and they want to have their way. Heaven help us...why can't they drop and ego and do what is right for the good of their country. The republicans who aren't facing an election soon are the only ones offering some support.
Now for some positive statements....Congratulations Madison....Student of the Month!!! You also rock and I hear your grades were also tops!! Can't wait to see you guys. If you have any requests, let me know. Bring your bathing suits! We'll go to the mountains for a swim! Later....
2 comments:
Won't they freeze their biscuits off?
All this talk of pork is making me hungry!
Post a Comment