Wednesday, February 18, 2009

New Books

Library day and I got a bunch of books and am excited to start them. Maeva Binchy has a new book..Heart and soul. I just read about it and when I got there it was in! I also got the Richard Russo book..Empire Falls and the McMahon book..Promise Not to Tell. I finished Bleeding Kansas and liked it so much that I got another Sarah Paresky book. I also got 3 non-fiction books for Richard..Jim Nantz's book and a Sam Adams biography and a Harry Truman bio.I've already started the Binchy book. I wish I could stay in and read all day, but alas, I have to go to the gym. It's a rainy day..perfect for reading.
Elvis Costello tonight on Sundance. He has Diana Krall (his wife) and I forget who else. We watched most of American Idol last night. I liked the first girl and also the blonde with pink highlights. The guy who sang the Leon Russell song was very good. Those were my favorite picks. I don't remember their names...I guess I should have written them down. Later.....

No comments: