This week has been gorgeous. Yesterday when we went to the gym I decided to walk around the lake instead of getting on the treadmill. It was wonderful. I had my mp-4 player and listened to Wagner. After the walk the pool was especially welcoming. Today it's raining so I'll be inside working out.
For anyone with a big butt that has trouble with jeans...Oprah had Cookie Johnson on..(Magic's wife). She has a line of jeans..CJ by Cookie Johnson. They run from $141-198. there are different styles and Lee Jeans has something similar for $42. and can be found at Penny's.
I was just thinking that I never see(except on tv) women in skirts or dresses. At George's funeral almost all of the women had on pants. A few older women (not me) had on dresses. I can't even remember when I last wore a dress...Maggie's wedding, I think.
We have had just one day of frost and it didn't really get much. My flowers are still okay. Also, the leaves really aren't changing much at all. ...later.....
1 comment:
after Oprah mentioned Cookie Johnson jeans i tried out a pair -- they're the best fitting jeans I've ever owned
Post a Comment