Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Major Frustrations
Being on the phone for over 2 hours in 2 days trying to get my new phone connected has caused my blood pressure to rise, I'm sure. First of all they are very polite and i thought all was fine, but couldn't make a call. I call back and Mr. Indian man was nice and extremely polite, but there was all of this static in the background and after 1 hour he turned me over to a supervisor who, I thought, got things fixed, but alas, not so. The problem was that I was trying to keep my old number which they said was possible. I still couldn't make a call so called back today and got a total idiot. Also, I couldn't understand her. I finally said," listen, get me a supervisor. I'm tired of this...it shouldn't be this hard. She immediately realized the problem ...the number had to be changed. So....my new number is 865-209-0532. Now I have to figure out how to do everything else on this phone. I can take pictures...etc. Muir...I read Catcher in the Rye aloud to one of my seniors with the other kids in the room. They couldn't contain themselves. I tried to read very softly so they wouldn't hear, but this black boy I had was so funny. He would just drop his jaw and stare at me. It was a lot of fun. Now, I'm still in my pjs and I have work to do. later.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment