Friday, October 2, 2009
Pumpkin Cheesecake
Yesterday after Richard got back from shopping we went to Knoxville. First we had lunch at Olive Garden and shared a pumpkin cheesecake for dessert....Oh, my it was delicious, but so filling. We didn't even finish it. We got one to go and took it to Richard in the hospital. I had the nurse put in the frig for him for later. After Olive Garden we went to Sam's. We were so full we couldn't even stand to shop for food. I did get some shrimp and scallops and we just walked around. I got some tulip bulbs and a t shirt. Then we went to the hospital to visit Richard. He is doing well. He will likely get home on Monday. He'll have home health coming for 6 weeks to administer IV antibiotics. Not sure what today holds. I'm going out this morning to Walmart to take my glasses that R. sat on during vacation and see if they can repair them. I also need to get more candles. Later we'll go to the gym and probably from there to visit Richard. I need to know what's up with my Muir...is she sick? Is her computer sick? Is she just sick and tired? Inquiring minds want to know! later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment