Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Library News

I hit the jackpot at the library yesterday. I was armed with my long list of books I wanted and went to the computer thinking I wouldn't find any of them, but Very Valentine was finally in and Salvation in Death was in. I got those along with 4 others and when I went to check out they handed me The Help which I had on hold and finally got. I told the librarian I would read it first and return it right away because it is such a hot item. I went from there to the gym and grabbed that book to read while on the treadmill. It is very good and I'm having a hard time doing my morning chores because I want to read it. The rain is gone, but the cold weather remains. We should get sun and a gradual warming this week. ......later.....

No comments: